A page or group of pages can be resized. This (optionally) scales all objects on the page, then adjusts the media box (paper size).
- Choose Pages > Resize.
- Choose the Page range you wish to resize.
- Choose the New size for the pages:
- Standard: Choose from a list of standard page sizes e.g. A4, US Letter, etc.
- Custom: Create your own page size.
- The Units pop-up can be set to percent to apply a scale, or a distance unit to set an explicit size.
- Set Width and Height independently or click to maintain the aspect ratio
- Uncheck Apply to page contents to resize the page only; objects on the page will not be altered.