What's new for FlexiPDF 2019?
- Create interactive forms – now you can edit and create interactive forms using FlexiPDF
- Side-by-side comparisons of any two PDFs
- New Snapshot tool for quick access to the image snapshot function.
- New Image > Edit option to allow images to be edited in an external editor then automatically reloaded into the PDF page.
- Bates Numbering for documents and portfolios
- Find & Replace Colours throughout a document
- Split documents into new PDFs each with a given number of pages.
- Ability to save PDF in the older PDF 1.4 format for better compatibility with older PDF viewers
- New, simpler Text Fitting dialog and fitting engine to give better looking text.
- New Text Spacing palette for faster access to letter, space, line and paragraph settings.
- The Font Remapping dialog now repairs bad mappings enabling other PDF applications to correctly operate with the PDF.
User interface improvements:
- All toolbar icons have been redesigned from scratch.
- New toolbar customisation options offering toolbar labels and large icons.
- One unified work mode instead of the three modes "View", "Comment" and "Edit"
- More user-friendly structured menus
- New zoom icons:
- – Fit page into window
- – Zoom to the full page width
- New Line-spacing quick-access button to simplify the toolbar
- New Save As button on the toolbar
- New Font Browser to make choosing fonts easier and faster
- New, easier to use Preferences dialog box
- New Page Operations toolbar and menu for common page operations – rotate , add, extract and delete.
- Auto Fix button on Problem Report dialog to quickly fix overflowing text problems
- Improved Problem Report with support for auto-fit size changes (handy for translation)
- New Swatches tab in the colour picker dialog